Club Maui Eco-Nature Adventures, Outdoor fitness and Therapeutic Bodywork
About Club Maui Eco Nature
- Independently operated for over 10 years and continually growing
- Featured in Aloha Magazine
- 6 positive articles in Local Newspapers on Maui.
Diploma's and Certifications
- Marine Naturalist, Eco-tourism, Hawaiian Professional Tour guide, Hawaiian history, culture and language, advanced PADI, Professional rescuer, and lifeguard.
- An EcoNature company supporting positive environmental policies
- An authentic, frank but friendly business
- Guest friendly with comprehensive policies accessible to all
If you have any specific or special needs, give a call and we will make it happen!
We are certified marine and land based naturalist and passionate about nature
We have traveled around the world backpacking, enjoying the beauty of all the different cultures in remote places including time spent on Kure atoll and Kahoolawe Island volunteering for environmental support.
We have a lot to offer, not only with our unique biologist background but also because of our goal to be genuine, and always in the mood for fun adventures with awesome people.
What does set us apart?
Motivation, we love being outdoors, in nature, in the ocean and are excited to show you all the wonders of our beautiful island
Aloha, Love and respect,everything you do & everywhere you are. Aloha is a way of life.
Happiness, there are so many reasons to be happy but maui eco nature is our happy place!
Adventure, Is the core of this company! Adventure Adventure and more adventures... please!
Local, an island is a Rock in the Ocean, so we believe it's absolutly neccessary to support our local community and small businesses.
Open minded, our adventures are open and accessible to EVERYONE, bring your ideas, your energy to share with us all day.